Star Readings: James Colwell.



Father/Survivor/Truth Teller/Queen.




Work Cookie! We know novelist and social media personality James Colwell for his many catchphrases, harsh truths and commentary on current events. To many, he is an open book.
However, I feel that there is more than meets the eye beyond his quick wit and tough love. It is my intention through this reading that we see the many aspects and sides of him.




James on James

When I pick on James' energy. I pick on a man that would say. “Oh, honey, I'm just me.” and while at the same time there's a toughness that has fought battles that we know nothing about. I also pick up a great deal of gratitude. James is so grateful for all that he has been through. The last 3-4 years were not easy for him. Especially mentally and emotionally. He's still dealing with some of the aftershocks of that time but now with a clearer head and a more open yet guarded heart. His family, friends and children mean everything to him. If you become friends with him. You've got a friend for life. However, don't try him. Though I pick up that he's had to let some people who he was once close too go. Despite that, he knows that he is flawsome. Flawed and awesome! When he isn't writing or on camera. You can find him shopping. Though I don't see him begin a shop till you drop kinda person. I pick up that if it's fabric or something of importance then it's a different story. However, I get that it's a get in, get out and go kinda thing for him. I also get a man who generally keeps to himself. It's not until something moves him or gets his passions burning that he is out and about. With each passing year, he has become more comfortable in his skin.


James' Health.

Something tells me to focus on James' health. Not just physical health but spiritual and mental health. James baby, you've got some work to do. Clear out your head and let go of your pain. I don't know what happened to you suga but there's a loss here somewhere. That happened over 10-20 years ago. It involves a woman or female energy but I feel as if she was your biggest supporter and best friend. She's still around baby, however, you have to grieve properly. Also you live in your head and when things touch your heart. They really touch your heart. Some would say that you wear your emotions on your sleeve. You don't, you just have a sense of compassion that is at times too much to bear. When it comes to your physical health. I see you dropping weight, slowly and improving your eating habits. More fruits and veggies. Light weightlifting and some boxing. I pick up smoking too but not as much. Which is good. Spiritually, I see you praying more and practicing to be more in the moment. Because as you have said, life is all about changes and chances honey!


James and Love.

High standards with down to earth ideals. James is a romantic to a point but at this stage of the game. He doesn't have time for the bullshit. Either you come right or not at all. I also get that in order to get into his heart, you must get into his head. Even though it's not just the things you say but the things you do and how you present and carry yourself that impresses him. His relationship life is something that is very private. Though I don't pick up him acting on his impulses, he's open to conversation. However, it has to be the right kind. Where James is at emotionally, if you are not real and you cannot approach a queen accordingly. Then you may go. He's protecting himself in every sense of the word.


James' Career

More novels. I don't know why but I pick up that there's a movie or movie script in the works as well. James, keep writing because I see your books not only doing well. Though you may know it but your writing does change lives. I also pick up a memoir or a small speaking tour that you may do in the next year or two. As far as drag race goes, keep going for it. As I pick either season 11 or 12. However, even if you don't get it. You're going to be very busy as I see you designing and a promotion at your regular gig. So buckle up girl, you're going to be more than okay. James baby, you really need to think about doing your custom designs for the public. Cause lord knows, you've got some gifted hands and quite an eye for detail.




James and Spirituality.

I hear gospel music. Not just any type of gospel music but that old time gospel. James knows where his faith lies and knows that it's not the church but the people that have made many come away from it. As I said before, he's very prayerful. He's also very medium-like as I pick up that he sees and feels spirit around him. He's also a big researcher when it comes to spirituality and questions everything. Which is a good thing but it's also bit him a bit as some are not as strong nor as open minded as he is. James, keep praying and talk with your ancestors. You've had a few visitations before and they want to here from you. (He's a big dreamer as well.)

Keep slaying it and letting us have it chile' You are loved and needed more than you know.



Love, Leo Brown :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Readings: Jacob Kohinoor.