Star Readings: Joseph Williams.

Author/Social Media Personality/Mentor/Speaker/Social Worker.


Understanding the misunderstood. With this star reading that's what we're going to do. I believe like most. Social media is like a mirror, it only offers a reflection of what we see. I believe that when it comes to social media personality Joseph Williams we're only seeing the surface, as they are many sections and sides to him. Let's look at a few of them.


Joseph on Joseph

Deep, Insightful and Emotional. When I tell you that Joseph thinks about everything. I mean he thinks about everything. Not just when it comes to the public but himself. If he were a psychic he'd be an empath. Because he feels everything on a deep sometimes, cellular level. (Which he is, he dreams or speaks everything into begin.) I also pick up a deep connection to the ancestors or people that have passed away. Joseph, if you're not careful, you could easily be a preacher or have some sort of church as I see that as you grow, you're going to become very spiritually lead.

Joseph on Love

Joseph's mission right now when it comes to the mysteries of love. Is the love of self. Trust me, he's been through some shit and it wasn't easy to come to the this place. Hell, he's still learning like everyone else. I pick up that the last 7-8 years of his life when it comes to love has not been easy. I pick up everything from deep depression to physical abuse to drug abuse. Joseph baby, it's okay. You no longer need to fight for love to stay in your life. It will always be there.

Joseph's Career

Speaking, writing, television and I pick up at least 2-5 books all focusing on healing and changing the narrative of how black gay men and men of color see themselves and relationships. Joseph, you're about to change the world. You are changing the world. However, be patient with yourself. Rome wasn't built in a day. I also see you doing speaking engagements as well. This may take place in the next two years. Get ready baby, you are going to be very busy.

Joseph's Health

When I say health. I'm talking about inner health. What I pick up with Joseph is things like yoga, meditation and just silence. Physically, he's fine. However, I get that he knows. Inner health is more important than the physical. Joseph, keep doing your meditation work and speaking to the spirit world. It is paying off in ways that you've never thought of. I also pick up a move coming for you as well. Later in 2018. It's time for you to find your home, you've already found yourself. Baby, make your own happy. You can do it! You've done it for so many others. It's time for you to do it for you. I'm proud of you and your grandparents and brother are as well. You've always been a star. Never dull your shine.

Love, Leo Brown :)

P.S. I want your hat collection bitch.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Readings: Jacob Kohinoor.