Star Readings: James Van Praagh.



Author. Teacher. Medium. When we think of James Van Praagh those are the words that pop into our minds. However, I think that there's more to James than that. Today, we're going to find some of that out.

James and Marriage.

Love, Laughter and more love. James has been married since 1995. However, dating and the like has not been easy. Given his abilities and the fact that he's a bit of a diva. (He is a Virgo after all.) Also, he believes in consistency and with the right person, he would give them whatever they asked for. He has a huge heart. Even though I do get that it's a bit more guarded now. However, with his marriage. I pick up that he has a man that understands him. Not only understands him but allows him to be himself. While giving him his much needed space. He needs space not only to think but to create and teach. I pick up great things in this marriage because there is a sense of unity within it. Good job James, good job.

James' Career

Teaching, Teaching and more teaching. I pick up that when he's not helping others. He loves to teach as he sees and knows that as the years progress the world is becoming more psychic and spiritually aware. There will be some television. I pick up 2 shows. One is internet based and the other national. Other than that, it's more teaching, travel and I get a lot to do with cruises as well. There's also some film projects that I see you're writing. I pick up 3. You're going to be very busy James, Especially, April through August. So get your much needed rest.

James' Health.

He needs to eat better. Put away the cookie James. I don't get any bad psychical problems when it comes to James. Although, I am getting a lot when it comes to food. He LOVES food. Especially what I would “regal, rich food. “ Meaning, anything with butter, cream or sweetness in it. I also get that he loves his wine every now and then. James, bulk up on your mean greens and put that blender to work and you should be good. Also when it comes to working out. Try things like tai chi or yoga. You need things that quite the mind. As much of your weight gain is brought on by mental and emotional stress. Weight lifting doesn't hurt you either but don't overdo it. Also, I can see you boxing too.


James honey, if you ever read this. I hope you know what a great job you've done and continue to do with your gifts. You have inspired me beyond measure. I wish for you nothing but love and success.

Love, Leo Brown :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Readings: Jacob Kohinoor.