Star Readings: Frenchie Davis.


Fabulous. Fearless. Frenchie. Singer/Actress Frenchie Davis has a lot to say. (If you follow her on any form of social media you know I'm right.) From her days burning up the stage in the hit Broadway play Rent to her breathtaking debut in the upcoming musical The View Upstairs. She shows no signs of slowing down or shutting up and I am so here for ALL of it!

I'm going to take a closer look at Ms. Davis and what may lie ahead for her. This should be a lot like her. A fun,warm, bawdy ride with lots of bumps for introspection in between. Let's get started.

Frenchie's Career

Touring, recording, writing are the first things I get. I especially get writing both for herself and other artists. Frenchie can write when she wants to but it has be something that truly moves her spirit. She's the same way, when it comes to things that she chooses to talk about. I also pick up doing something in the board casting arena. As she knows that her opinions can pack a punch. I see her doing more talk shows too. (At least two to three) Even though I get that television can be fun. She prefers the stage. Spirit is telling me to tell her that she needs to write a book. Not about her life but about the lessons life has taught her. As I see her giving back to every community that she is apart of. A book would do that and I get that she wants to give back to young women and girls. As well as the GLBTQIA community. The next 2-5 years are going to be very creative and busy for her. Things now are slowly falling into place.

Frenchie's Health

Body Image and self confidence are now things of the past. Don't get me wrong, she has her good and bad days. However, now, she has learned and is learning everyday that not only is she beautiful but a warm, radiant, sensuous begin. In other words, you can't tell her nathan! She wants to be healthy in every sense of the word. Not just physically. I pick up things like pilates, yoga and even light cardio. Frenchie girl, keep the greens coming but don't go overboard with them. A lot of your weight gain comes from mental and emotional stress. So what I'm getting for you is when you feel the urge to rebel. Write what you feel, meditate or give yourself a moment to be vulnerable. It's good for you and yes honey, it's needed. Also, some weightlifting and boxing would do you some good.


Frenchie and Family

To Frenchie family is more than just blood. Family is anyone who loves and embraces her as she would them. She even views her fans as her family. Which is why she is not scared to tell the unadulterated truth to them. Family is everything to her. When I tune into her family. I pick that she misses the east coast but not enough to leave the west just yet. Don't worry girl, you'll see them soon. Especially her nieces and nephews. I also get there's some worry about her dad. He needs to be careful when it comes to his joints. Her mom is like her right hand. Always there. Other than that. Family looks good, even though I get a strong urge of her wanting to reconnect with those that are like family to her.

Frenchie's Love Life.

Choices from the heart. When it comes to love, though she doesn't like to show it. Frenchie is a very sensuous romantic. If you're lucky to date her, you've won a world, not just a prize. Frenchie believes that this world though at times scary and unjust. She knows that this place we call home is a beautiful place. What I pick up with her love life is that it's like a game of chess. First, they were three, then two and finally one. She wants someone who loves, nurtures and supports all that she is. I pick up two people who are doing well but there's one who really makes her laugh and think. That's the person who's not only going to get her heart but her draws too. So if you are even thinking about dating her, you better step your pussies up, way up!

Frenchie and Spirituality.

I don't know why but when I pick up on Frenchie and her relationship with spirit. I pick up that she knows that she's been here more than once. She's very much a healer and an earth mother. She comes from a family of healers or herbalists. There's something very Gaia-like about her. I can see her reading cards, doing kitchen witchery or telling you just what your spirit needs to hear. She doesn't talk about her walk very much. Simply because she doesn't have to. It is within her. It always has been. It's what keeps her going and growing. I don't know what happened seven years ago but it's blaring in my head. I feel that it was during this time that she started to seek the truth within and around her. Frenchie girl, I know you don't know me but I am so proud of you. You more beautiful than you could ever know.

Never stop begin who you are or allowing us to experience you. You are a diamond girlfriend, keep on sangin' and shining!


Love, Leo Brown :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Readings: Jacob Kohinoor.