Star Readings: JustinJ1232



The Man Behind The Mouth.
Justin J. What can you say about him that hasn't been said in both good and bad. Is he loud? Yes. Is he opinionated? Yes. Justin is many things to those that know him. Underneath the attitude and black v-necks. Justin has a big heart and really cares for and about people on a deep level. He just doesn't show it very often.

How I found Justin was by accident. I was going through Youtube Channels when I saw a video called “Black People Can't Tip Point Blank Period!” I had no clue what this video was about but I wanted to check it out. As I watched the video.

I saw humor, truth and yes, even a little anger. I quickly subscribed to his channel as I wanted to find out more about him. As his channel changed so did he. I've seen an angry boy, who has now become a man with goals, dreams and a heart. Today, we're going to dig and try to find out more about the man behind the mouth.

Justin's Mission

He truly wants to help people with humor. Underneath his “roasting” he wants people to face the truth. While laughing at the same time. I pick up that contrary to what we see, Justin really is very shy and sweet. He's not acting when he's on camera. It's just that when he is passionate about something or someone his emotions come out and make themselves known. His true mission is truth with humor.

Justin's Love Life

The energy that I pick up when looking into Justin's love life is complicated. Justin loves everything about love. However, when finding someone who gets him. That can be hard. Here's a tip Justin baby, show your emotion more and your attitude less. Also, he likes to keep his personal life personal and very private. I do pick up that they're are men around him, however, his real relationship may not come until the spring (April)
Justin and YouTube

Growth and expansion are the words and energy that I pick up when it comes to Justin and youtube. Don't get me wrong, he likes the platform but Justin is very ambitious and driven and wants so much more for himself and out of his career. I pick up writing and a lot of behind the scenes work when it comes to him and there are talks of him doing some radio and television work as well. Justin, look for things to take off in the next 3-5 months. Also we're going to his attitude change and he's going to be more conversational and introspective. We're going to see a gentlemen emerge.

Justin and Family

While his family means everything to him. I pick up that his hometown of memphis is another matter. It's not that he dislikes it. It's that he doesn't want to get stuck. Justin's a Leo and the one thing that Leo crave next to attention is freedom. Without it, they feel trapped and will lash out. Justin knows deep down that he was put here to do something greater than just pay the bills.

He wants to rule his kingdom while having his family and true friends around him. In other words, he wants it all. I pick up that the past 2-4 months his circle of friends has been getting smaller and he has experienced some emotional betrayal from those he thought he could trust. Don't worry Justin, they showed you who they were for a reason. Your season and your true family and tribe are coming to you and always around you.

Justin's Health

When comes to Justin's health. I pick up body acceptance along with I see him watching what he eats. Step away from the fried foods Justin. Justin likes his body but slowly now, he's starting to embrace his body and learning to love the skin that he is in. Is this easy? No! However, it is both needed and very necessary. By late April going into May. I see him working out and doing some light weightlifting. He doesn't want to be a model. He just wants to be very health and the best that he can be. Justin honey, there is no need to change just show more of you are and the rest will fall into place. Keep doing you, pooching and moving along swiftly and professionally.


Love, Leo Brown :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Readings: Jacob Kohinoor.