Stuff Leo Likes: Diamond Dogs Photography.

People always ask me. "Leo, where did you get your pictures done?" Well, I'll tell you. Diamond Dogs Photography that's who. How did I find them? Simple. Late night googling. My goal was to find someone who could shoot an alter ego type of photo shoot. Because I was tired of my old promo photos and I needed and wanted a change. 

When I started my search, It looked like that I would have to travel several states and I mean several states away to get the kind of pictures I wanted. (St.Louis get on the alter ego trend please. )

I wanted pictures that captured the true essence of who I really was in picture form. Diamond Dogs did not only that but went above beyond with their professionalism and warm personalities.  On top of that, their work is every muthafuckin' thing!  I first met Sam and her husband through e-mail and she struck me as a no nonsense woman who was about her business. 

Which I loved and the fact that she wanted to work with me, really delighted me. (They specialize in sexy bedroom photography along with a slew of other types of photography.) 

Begin that I had very and I mean very little experience in front of a camera over long periods of time. Sam and her husband who I dubbed Mr.Bear made me so comfortable that towards the end of the shoot that I felt like I made a friend. 

When it came to pricing and the actual shoot itself. They made it so enjoyable that I didn't want it to end! The pricing was fair and honest. They're prices range from $25.00-$100.00 and yes, they offer make-up as well! 

It does help to bring a friend or a buddy along with you. For my shoot I brought along my friend/makeup artist. A typical shoot can last one to two hours. Trust me, the time goes by very fast. 

If you want to explore a different side of yourself or you want buy a gift for yourself I highly recommend them. They will make not only beautiful but very. very happy. Take my word for it you won't regret it.  Tell'em Leo sent ya!

Love, Leo Brown :) 



Here are a few samples of their work:
Before circa 2010.













After September 2014.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Readings: Jacob Kohinoor.